CloudServus is a Top 1% Microsoft Solutions Partner. We are dependable, take pride in our craft, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We hire the top consultants in the industry to deliver exceptional results for our customers.
Connect With Us
Key Areas of Consulting Expertise
Based in Austin, Texas, CloudServus is built on years of experience, relationship-building, and execution.
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner, we are built to deliver outstanding results in the following areas:
CloudServus Core Competencies
Identity & Security
In the age of cyber threats and data breaches, safeguarding your organizational identity and data is paramount. We focus on creating robust Identity and Microsoft Security frameworks that prioritize not just compliance but long-term resilience.
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Zero Trust Security Model
- Threat Detection with Microsoft Copilot
- Security Monitoring with Microsoft Sentinel
- Real-time Cloud Protection with Microsoft Defender
- Risk Management with Microsoft Purview
- Identity & Access Management with Microsoft Entra
As the foundation for almost every kind of digital operation, a reliable Microsoft cloud infrastructure is more than just a commodity—it's a necessity. We tailor cloud solutions that are scalable, reliable, and aligned with your specific needs.
- Cloud Infrastructure Assessment
- Azure Tenant Mergers & Migrations
- Infrastructure as Code with Azure Bicep/ARM
- Azure Everywhere with Azure Arc
- Containerization with Azure Kubernetes Service
Digital & App Innovation
Innovation isn't just about technology; it's about solving problems and adding value. We work on creating digital Microsoft solutions and apps that streamline operations and offer new opportunities for growth.
- Application Modernization Assessment
- Application Security Assessment
- Cloud-Native Application Development
- Application Integration & API Management
- Application Performance Monitoring with Azure Application Insights
- DevOps and CI/CD for Applications with Azure DevOps
Data & AI
With an overload of information in today's world, the ability to sift through data and derive meaningful insights is crucial. We offer Micorsoft Data & AI services that help you make data-backed decisions for your organization.
- Data Modernization Assessment
- AI Assessment
- Data Analytics with Power BI, Azure Synapse, & Microsoft Fabric
- Data Platform Services with Azure
- Data Integration with Azure Synapse & Azure Data Factory
- Big Data with Azure Hadoop & Azure Stream
- AI Machine Learning with Microsoft Fabric
The definition of a "workplace" is changing. We offer Microsoft solutions that adapt to these changes, enhancing productivity and collaboration while considering the well-being of your staff.
- Microsoft 365 Tenant Merger Assessment
- Tenant Mergers & Migrations on Microsoft 365
- Specialist in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Virtual Desktop
- Endpoint Management with Intune & Autopilot
- Endpoint Management Assessment
Subscription & Cost Management
Navigating the maze of subscriptions and costs associated with Microsoft's tools can be daunting. We help you manage and optimize these elements to ensure financial sustainability.
- Microsoft Licensing Assessment
- Azure Cost Assessment
- Licensing Optimization Workshop
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Self-Service Portal
3 min read
Navigating the Future with Windows 365: Your Complete Cloud-Based Workspace
Cloud computing has transformed the business landscape, offering unparalleled...
4 min read
Microsoft Fabric vs. Power BI: What's the Difference?
It’s more important than ever today for businesses to make data-driven...
Recent Customer Success Stories
I’ve never worked with a team as exceptional as CloudServus. I love the fact that they met with me once a week consistently. I feel like CloudServus is very turnkey, a very well-rounded project team that executed the job similarly to how we systematically work through new roadway designs. I appreciate that.
We picked CloudServus because they were the only firm willing to take on the task. Nobody else had any experience doing this single-byte language to multi-byte language transition because the base instance in Korea is Korean.
Partnering with CloudServus pushed us towards improving our system and getting it better prepared to expose our app in Azure Marketplace. We now have the momentum we need to realize our goal.
CloudServus stood out for its transparency, technical competence, and “genuine care” for its customers.
For the past four years, we’ve gone through three or four separate IT vendors. Until I met CloudServus, I couldn’t find anyone or any IT group that really knew how to manage our cloud transformation into Azure Active Directory and make it work.
You guys are awesome and make my life so much easier.